Sunday 1 March 2015

THE CUTEST LIP BALM IN THE WORLD.



In the February Glossybox I received the cutest lip balm I've ever seen in my life. The Royal Apothic Tinties Lip Butter in the shade Coral. It's gorgeous, it's so moisturising and comes in the best packaging ever.

The thing I love about Glossybox is that a lot of the brands are smaller, more unknown brands that if you saw in the shop maybe you wouldn't pick up because you hadn't heard of.

The Tintie (cutest name ever!) comes in a tiny glass pot with a rose gold lid - looks very similar to a small apothecary jar. I've only used it a couple of times but it's so moisturising and hydrating - and no wonder when it's made from Argan Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil and Shea Butter. The Tintie automatically adds a small sheen of 'your-lips-but-better'coral colour to your lips. I wore it to work today and it stays put for such a long time. The only downfall is that you have to put your finger in the jar, something I don't really like with lip butters. The packaging makes up for that though.

Have you tried the Royal Apothic Tinties Lip Butter? What did you think?



3 comments:

  1. omg you're right it's so cute! I definitely need to sign up to start getting Glossyboxes, their content quality has gone up so much since I last looked into it...Love your blog btw, I followed :) Great post xx
    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got some really good things and I only got my first box in December! Admittedly there are some hit and miss products but I love the majority of the stuff :). Xx

      Delete
  2. love glossybox, the color looks lovely!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete