Friday 27 March 2015

I LOVE BIORÉ.



I've been on a skincare hunt for a long time now - my skins been irritable and annoying for ages, I keep getting spotty and then when it clears up something else just rears its ugly head at me and brings my skin back down. I'm not sure what it is, but I've been trying a variety of different cleansers to see what it really is. I've tried Simple, Garnier, Neutrogena and even Benefit (probably the only cleanser to have cleared my skin, but will also clear my bank account too!) After experimenting with various different cleansers and styles of cleanser, I've stumbled across the Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser and I've officially fallen head over heels in love with it.

I purchased the Bioré cleanser for £4.99 from Boots, and I've used it morning and night and it's really, really helped to clear up my skin well. The charcoal within the product helps to draw out the dirt and impurities from your skin and essentially help to reduce spots and redness from the flaws in your skin. Once I've used it, it really makes my skin tingle - some people may not like this before bed and will perhaps prefer to only use this as a morning cleanser, however I've chosen to use it morning and night so that I'm able to fully cleanse my skin.

I tend to use one pump in my hands, rub them together to lather the product up and then rub over my face. I always wash off using a flannel as I really hate splashing water on my face, but I also like the feeling of scrubbing off a cleanser with a hot flannel as it helps to get rid of any excess dead skin cells and almost act as a really gentle exfoliant.

Have you used any Bioré products?




No comments:

Post a Comment