Tuesday 3 March 2015

BENEFIT ROLLER LASH.



When I heard that Benefit were releasing a new mascara called Roller Lash, I was so excited, even more so when I heard they were giving out samples with the latest Elle magazine. My brothers girlfriend works in a magazine warehouse so I text her the second I heard to get her to pick it up for me!

I tried the Roller Lash mascara almost instantly and I loved the results. It's got a small plastic curved wand with spikes of varying length all over. This means that each bristle can latch onto smaller or longer lashes which is brilliant.

It's extreme black formula lengthens and separates whilst creating a gorgeous set of curled lashes - of course, I curl my lashes before using the mascara but it seems to hold its curl really well. The mascara, like They're Real (read about that one here) is long lasting, has cute packaging and all in all is a good all-rounder.

I'll definitely be purchasing the full size when this has run out!

Have you tried Benefit's Roller Lash? What did you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment