Monday 30 March 2015

FAVOURITES: MARCH 15'.



I can't believe it's the end of March 2015. 2015! The past few years have gone so fast and I can't believe that in the next couple of months (around 8 weeks time) I would have finally finished my degree. It's amazing. So my March favourites, not all beauty favourites but obviously, the majority of them are:

Argan Oil. This is only a cheap one from the Pound Shop but it's lasted me forever. I apply to wet/damp hair to help get rid of knots and split ends and just make my hair a whole lot softer. This really is proof that you don't need to spend a small fortune to get a good product that works. This was £1 and I really don't think I'll be purchasing anything else.

MAC Subculture Lipliner. Again - this was in last months favourites and I really don't need to say anything else.

Naked Lips lip balm in Superfruits. This is blueberry, acai, goji, baobab and pomegranate flavour - it tastes amazing and keeps my every dry lips hydrated for ages. I even use this over my lipsticks to keep my lips hydrates (lipsticks tend to dry them out) and to make my lipstick last longer.

L'Oreal True Match Foundation. After testing for the month I've really become a fan of this stuff - I don't want to repeat myself so you can read more about that one here.

Burberry Weekend Perfume. This really takes me back, I've been wearing this perfume for years and years - I actually think it was my first ever 'big girl' perfume I was bought. It's a really relaxing, floral and fruity fragrance - perfect for day to day wear. Which reminds me, I'm running out - should really repurchase.

Game of Thrones. Can we just.. for a minute. I'm a real girls girl and I love girls junk TV, until I found Game of Thrones. Simon and I have been binge watching this month and we are in love with it! I have a huge girl crush on Daenarys Targaryen - seriously!? If I could just look like that girl I'd be happy for the rest of my life.

What are your favourites for this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment