Saturday 28 March 2015

BARRY M SHOWGIRL MASCARAS.



When I saw the Barry M Showgirl mascaras I completely fell in love with the packaging - a silver metallic tube, and a metallic pink tube, depending on the mascara you choose. Of course, I had to have both. I've never really used Barry M make-up, only the nail polish so I was a little reluctant to try mascaras from a brand I'd never tried.

First, the silver tube - Extra Lengthening Black Showgirl Mascara, it has a regular oval shaped head on the wand which was something I'm used to seeing - the short spikes on the wand coat all of your lashes well, and they definitely create a lengthening effect on your eyelashes. It stays all day, and although not particularly holding a curl well, they don't make your lashes completely flat. I love the doe-eyed really girly long lashed look, which this mascara is brilliant for, especially if you're on a budget.

The pink tube is Extra Volume Black Showgirl Mascara, with a fatter wand, that slightly curves. The spikes on the wand are longer and thicker - reminiscent of the type of lashes that this mascara should give you. Don't get me wrong, this doesn't give you full fat lashes like my favourite Masquara would (read about it here), however again, for a budget it does a pretty good job and you can definitely see a difference when it comes to volume.

These two mascaras are amazing for the price, and although not my favourite, I definitely wouldn't stray from a real make-up purchase from Barry M. They work well together, and they work well separately - definitely a good buy!

Have you tried Barry M make-up? Do you have any recommendations?


No comments:

Post a Comment