Monday 14 November 2016

URBAN DECAY BLACKMAIL LIPSTICK PALETTE.




The Urban Decay Vice Lipsticks have been hugely popular so I was eager to see which colours they would put in their limited edition Vice Palette. There are twelve shades to choose from and they are such a huge variety - I can imagine it was difficult to narrow it down from the 100 shades that Urban Decay released earlier this year.

The palette includes some dark colours, bold and bright colours and versatile neutrals (something I lean more towards). Something I really like about the palette is that not only have they given a variety of colours, they've also given a variety of finishes - including cream, matte, mega matte and shimmer. They've got dark shades like Blackmail and Firebird, bright shades such as EZ and 714, neutrals like Vanished, 1993 and Ex-Girlfriend and those to experiment with such as Big Bang and Conspiracy.. I'm eager to try them all! 

The palette also comes with a great retractable lip brush which I'm also really looking forward to trying as I love trying out new brushes - hopefully this is one that I'll love! I haven't even tried this palette although I have tried a couple of shades from the Vice Collection and those are great so I'm eager to try some new shades!

I'm super excited to use this palette - what are your favourite colours from the Urban Decay Vice Collection?


No comments:

Post a Comment