Wednesday 23 November 2016

VICHY DERMABLEND CORRECTIVE STICK.



I was super excited to receive the Vichy Dermablend Corrective Stick in the post as it's something I've wanted to try for a long time now. At first I was unsure whether it was a concealer or foundation - and although listed as a concealer, I'm sure it could be something you could use as both.

I like to apply mine directly to the skin around any blemishes and blend in. The formula is smooth, oil free and easy to work with. It also has an SPF 30 and claims to be waterproof, although I haven't personally tested that myself.

I am obsessed with this concealer and I've used it every day since I received it - I like a full coverage concealer and am used to the likes of Benefit Boiing, or MAC Pro Longwear concealers and I can safely say that this has been replacing those for a while. This is one of Vichy's bestsellers and I can certainly see why.


No comments:

Post a Comment