Saturday 26 November 2016

VICHY DERMABLEND 3D CORRECTION.



I was kindly gifted some products by Vichy, one of which was their 3D Correction Foundation from the Dermablend range.  I'm a huge lover of a full coverage foundation to hide any imperfections and my lovely red rosy cheeks - I've tried a few, and I'd always wanted to try ones from Vichy as I'd heard that they were great for full coverage, and amazing on blemished skin.

3D Correction gives a flawless matte finish, and you only need the tiniest amount! The consistency is thick, but doesn't feel or look heavy on the skin which is incredible as quite often than not if a foundation has a thick consistency it appears thick on the skin. Vichy claim that the 3D Correction corrects colour and levels skin texture - they also claim that it visibly reduces the appearance of imperfections and I can safely say, after suffering from a vicious breakout, that it definitely has done so! My breakout has gone down dramatically after a few uses of 3D Correction.

I'm obsessed with this foundation - it's oil free, SPF 25, hypoallergenic and even paraben free. Lots of things that I look for in a foundation. I would 10000% recommend this to everyone, whether you have imperfections that you need to conceal or not. Full coverage and fantastic!


No comments:

Post a Comment