Tuesday 22 November 2016

ESTEE LAUDER ADVANCED NIGHT REPAIR.



So many women swear by Advanced Night Repair. The ladies from the Estee Lauder counter at work swear by Advanced Night Repair and I can certainly see why! 
At the moment, I won't lie, my skin is absolutely atrocious. Something unknown has caused my skin to break out horrifically and I'm absolutely heartbroken as I was just building a brilliant friendship with my skin and now I feel like I've been betrayed. I'd used Advanced Night Repair before and loved it, however that was only a sample and that sample is long gone. I got myself another sample, just to make sure I love it as much as I did the first time, and I do. 

Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair is advertised as an anti-aging serum, it's also advertised as something that gives you more beautiful looking skin every day - and that's something that I need most at this moment in time. It basically maximises the power of your skin's natural nighttime renewal and has been tried, tested and proven on over 500 women - that's really something!

I've been using it for a while now, and I can already see a difference! My skin looks smoother, more hydrated, and stronger - I can tell that it's repairing itself from my monster breakout! It's also been making my skin appear a lot less dry which is amazing as that's never something I'd really struggled with until lately, and it's really helping with that which is great.

The regular size bottles have a dropper so that you can apply a few drops to your fingertips and then apply to the face, but the travel size ones have a normal bottle so I've been pouring a small amount into my hands and then applying straight to my face. I love it - it's oil free, and fragrance free and it's amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment