Tuesday 15 November 2016

URBAN DECAY ALL NIGHTER SETTING SPRAY



A setting spray is a staple in my every day make up - my skin tends to soak up my make up so I like to set it as much as I can without losing the effect of my makeup. Sometimes I find that using a powder to set (baking especially) can really make my skin look matte, and sometimes even dry, and that's not something I like as I usually go for a dewier, more natural finish.

The Urban Decay setting sprays are notoriously good, I've used others - from ELF, Avon and Freedom Cosmetics but none of them seem to do it as well as Urban Decay do! They have a few to choose from, including one for oilier skin so there really is something for everyone. I use the All Nighter Setting Spray which is suitable for all skin types and as at the moment mine is combination, it seems to be the best choice for me.

The All Nighter Setting Spray is a weightless mist that allows your makeup to look gorgeous for up to 16 hours! This is great way to stop the makeup melting, or settling into fine lines, and it definitely stops my face absorbing the makeup to the extent it usually does. Before application, just give the bottle a quick shake and then mist 2-4 times in a X and T formation.

I absolutely love this! It makes a huge difference to my makeup so I've started using it on an almost daily basis! Have you tried any setting sprays? Let me know what you thought!


No comments:

Post a Comment