Wednesday 30 November 2016

FIRST IMPRESSION: YOUNIQUE.



Whenever a new make up brand pops up, we're always pretty eager to try (at least I am) so after winning a competition through my local Younique Representative on Facebook I thought I'd write a post on my first impressions on the brand.

Admittedly, I'm not too keen on the constant social media posting, but I really liked these three shades of lipstick, Stinkin' Rich, Loaded and Upper Class - one red, one darker brown tone and a pink tone nude (my favourite). The lipsticks are amazing! Really moisturising and long lasting. The packaging is lovely and sleek too - overall I'm pretty impressed. I look forward to trying some more Younique products!


1 comment:

  1. Younique is way too persistent and unprofessional with their marketing techniques which makes me hesitant to try their products, but if they're good that's all that really matters! These shades are lovely! x

    |Georgia Megan|

    ReplyDelete