Friday 25 November 2016

KYLIE JENNER LIP KIT.



The Kylie Jenner Lip Kits are growing ever popular, especially at first when there was next to no stock available. The Lip Kit consists of a liquid lipstick and a matching liner, and I love a good lip liner so this was an important part of the kit for me.

I managed to get my hands on Candy K which is a gorgeous nude colour - I was expecting a more pink nude, however it dries as a more brown toned nude which isn't a problem as I still like those kinds of colours.

Like any lip product I wear, I always use a lip balm before applying - liquid lipsticks are notoriously drying so keeping my lips hydrated is key. I also top up with a lip balm throughout the day if I feel as though my lips are drying out.

I absolutely love the formula of Candy K, although slightly drying (as with any liquid lipstick), it's long lasting and really pigmented. I also love the lip liner and frequently wear it alone! Well worth the money, although the customs charges were disappointing! I look forward to trying some more colours, hopefully a pink and a red next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment