Monday 17 October 2016

CLARINS FEED 10.



I've always been a very charitable person - always finding ways to raise money for charity or do generous things that can make a difference to someones life, even through simple acts of kindness. When I saw Clarins Feed 10 Gift with Purpose, there wasn't a doubt that crossed my mind that I had to have it. 

Clarins had collaborated with FEED Projects around the world to fight the worldwide childhood hunger epidemic - each set funding 10 school meals for children in poverty stricken countries throughout the UN Food Programme. 

The Gift with Purpose contains the Moisture Rich Body Lotion, Relax Bath & Shower Concentrate, Gentle Facial Exfoliator, Hydra Quench Cream Mask and Hand & Nail Treatment - I'm obsessed with a few of these which was another reason for me to get this, but more importantly for the children that it could help around the world.

The Gift with Purpose has ended now, but hopefully seeing this could inspire you to do something good for your community, or just for someone who needs it.



No comments:

Post a Comment