Wednesday 1 April 2015

MY FIVE EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS.



I own a fair amount of beauty products and I try to constantly change up what I decide to use make-up, skincare and haircare wise every day. Anyone who says that they have a large amount of products yet use the same thing every day is probably lying to you! Saying that, there are always a few products I hardly ever stray from and use almost every single day - these products are things that really work for me.

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream.
I use this every single day on my lips before I go to bed - it's a thick formula which means that the amount of product can gradually sink into my lips overnight. This is also really good on any parts of your skin that are particularly dry or chapped as it's so thick it keeps the skin really really hydrated.

Models Own Eyelash Curlers.
There's no doubt that there are better eyelash curlers out there than these, however I was in a quick fix and needed a pair after my previous ones broke. These are pretty good for only £8.00! They create a gorgeous, long lasting curl that stays pretty much all day. However, the only down side are the handles - I much prefer it when you can loop your fingers through and get a better grip.

Real Techniques Buffing Brush.
There really is no other way to apply your foundation. I've tried a stippling brush, I've tried a normal foundation brush, I've tried the Real Techniques Complexion Sponge and we just didn't get along like I get on with the Buffing Brush. I can use this to apply foundation, concealer and even bronzer when I forget a brush! I haven't yet found something that matches this, although I'm willing to try. I buff my foundation in circular motions across my face, and use the brush to pat in foundation and concealer on those places that I'd like extra coverage. This brush works a treat, and is great for anyone on a budget.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Medium Brown.
I love this - its my holy grail eyebrow pencil and I love the spooly on the other end too! The spooly that is attached is really small and stiff which is perfect for combing through before and after. I love how narrow and thin the nib on the pencil end of the product is, it really allows you to create small, precise hair like strokes so your brows can be on point all day long.

Schwarzkopf got2b All Star 10 in 1 Styling Treatment.
This is something I recently received in a Glossybox and I adore it. I've been using Argan Oil a lot recently and I've been wanting to try something new haircare wise - my hair is thick and extremely knotty and I like to put some product in it when it's wet before I start to dry and style it. I apply 1 pump of this to my hair and it makes it sleek, smooth and straight. It helps me to get rid of any knots and actually brush it with ease. I'm not sure how much this retails for but I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone.

Do you have products that you use every single day? What are they?


No comments:

Post a Comment