Thursday 2 April 2015

SS15 MUST HAVES.

Today was such lovely weather - I managed to go all day without a coat and just a lightweight jacket. I thought I'd start the official Spring season by compiling my Spring/Summer 2015 must haves. I've found my must have beauty products stocked by Zest Beauty for the season!

First off, the Dermalogica Favourites Gift Set. This is a travel gift set of all of Dermalogica's favourite  products - SS15 is the best time to debut your perfect clear skin and Dermalogica is a highly esteemed brand to use in order to clear up your skin. The set contains travel sizes of PreCleanse, Multi Active Toner, Skin Hydrating Booster, Gentle Cream Exfoliant and SkinPerfect Primer with SPF30. This travel size set seems like the perfect kit to kick start your Spring season!

In keeping with clear skin - the Medik8 Titanium Dermaroller. Covered with 0.22mm microneedle lengths this is designed to enhance the penetration of active ingredients of skincare products, allowing them to sink further into the deeper layers of the skin. I personally love to go out with clear skin and minimal make-up during warm weather - I don't particularly like to wear too much make-up when it's warm, and if my skin isn't clear that's something I would probably do. I've wanted something like this for a long time, I've been on a mission to make my skin brighter and clearer for quite some time and I've heard something like this really works.

Next is the Moroccan Oil Treatment for all Hair Types. Hot weather can really dry out your hair - so using a product like Moroccan Oil allows you to keep your hair hydrated and soft without looking dry and damaged. I've been using Argan Oil recently but I've heard so many good reviews on this particular brand that I'm eager to try it!

I first saw the Makeup Eraser in an Instagram video and immediately I knew I wanted it. This allows you to remove your make-up by only wetting this cloth with warm water! It even removes waterproof mascara which is amazing. You can flip the cloth over to use it to exfoliate your face. This is such a brilliant concept for all year round, but washing your face can really cool you down and make you feel clean after being out in the sun all day - perfect for hot days!

I'm a flip flop freak - I will wear them until the weather is physically too cold for me to survive any longer. The Burt's Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion is perfect for keeping your feet in check in flip flops, sandals, and any other type of dainty footwear. I danced for a long time, and I'm always on my feet in my job so my feet aren't exactly the nicest feet in the world - this lotion contains ingredients such as hazel, rosemary, peppermint oil and teatree in order to provide the correct nutrients to keep feet smelling fresh, and feeling pain free after a long day on your feet.

Finally - after a long day in the sun, theres nothing I want more than a refreshing shower to cool me down. I love the look of Burt's Bees Radiance Exfoliating Body Wash. This contains jojoba beads and a fruit acid complex in order to gently exfoliate, smooth and help even skin tone. What's a better way to wind down after a long day?

Those are my SS15 must haves from Zest Beauty. I'm so excited for the Spring-Summer season now, hot weather is my favourite.


Have you ever shopped at Zest Beauty?




1 comment:

  1. Anything from Dermalogica is great! I work at a salon that does Dermalogica facials and the products sell out so fast, it seems like everyone loves them! x
    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete