Thursday 9 April 2015

WHATS ON MY FACE: LUNCH TIME.

Photograph stolen from my Snapchat, again :).

Today I went for lunch with my family to celebrate my Grandad's 85th birthday. We went for a carvery which was lovely and then back to my grandparents house for tea and cake :). When I'm with my family I don't particularly like to wear too much make-up, however it was a special occasion so I thought I'd make an effort.

I decided to use no primer today, which I'm immediately regretting as by the time I've got home (only a few hours later) my make-up has decided to break up on my face. I used the L'Oreal True Match foundation in the shade W3 Golden Beige and buffed this into my skin using a Real Techniques Buffing Brush, which is my go to foundation brush. I followed this up with my MAC Prolongwear concealer in NW20 under my eyes and my MAC Mineralize concealer in NW20 on any blemishes. I buffed and patted this in using my fingers, as well as the same Real Techniques brush. Rather than a harsh contour, I decided to use the Soap and Glory Solar Powder bronzer to bronze up my skin slightly, and then used the Benefit Rockateur blush to give some colour and life to my cheeks. I used my trusty Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Medium Brown to fill in my eyebrows, and the Eylure Brow Control and Shape Gel to set them. I went for a simple winged liner look using the Soap and Glory Supercat liner, and the Avon Supershock mascara which I've been loving lately, and then finished the entire look with an Essence XXXL Nude lipgloss in the shade 03 Taste The Sweets.




1 comment:

  1. I love using the Real Techniques Buffing Brush! It works so well x
    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete