Monday 26 September 2016

NIP + FAB VIPER VENOM MICRO BLUR FIX.



Anyone that knows me should know of my love for Nip + Fab skincare, but I've recently discovered something new of theirs, the Viper Venom Micro Blur Fix which is essentially a primer. It's one of Kylie Jenner's favourites and anything that's okay for her is definitely okay for me! I absolutely love the scent, and the texture of this product!

I use my hands to apply this, starting in the centre of the face and working outwards. The Viper Venom Micro Blur Fix contains Aesthetic Enhancing Polymers which give a soft focus effect to the skin, and help to reduce the effects of oily skin. It also contains Syn-ake Dipeptides which smooth the skins surface, and Liftonin which reduces the visual appearance of pores - this formula completely changes the appearance of the skin in one application.

I'm not usually a fan of a matte finish, or even a fan of primers that smooth the appearance of the skin but there's definitely something about this product that makes me love it. After application I've even noticed a certain sticky texture to my skin which means that it's really going to make my makeup stick to my face and it does!

This primer has definitely changed my opinion and I'm looking forward to using the entire bottle! Anyone else a Nip + Fab fan? I couldn't live without it!



No comments:

Post a Comment