Tuesday 20 September 2016

BENEFIT COSMETICS - THE CONCEALERS.



I've been searching for the perfect concealers for a long time - concealer was one of the first make up items I ever used, and Fake Up in particular was the first ever Benefit product I ever purchased. I recently received all three concealers from Benefit Cosmetics and I thought I'd write a post to differentiate between the three, and explain why all three are as brilliant as they seem.

First of all - Fake Up. Fake Up is in a stick formula, so straight away there is a huge difference from the other two which are in pans or pots. It has a hydrating ring around the edge of the concealer, and the coverage remains in the middle. This lightweight formula contains Vitamin E and Apple Seed extract to hydrate the under eye area to hide dark circles and diffuse fine lines. Of the three, Fake Up is your most lightweight coverage however when applied correctly it can work wonders. I like to apply mine in a tick shape underneath the eye and blend with my finger.

Boiing is Benefit's 'industrial strength' concealer - and you can see why. Boiing camouflages dark circles, shadows and discolouration and it's my go to concealer for any blemishes as it lasts all day without creasing or fading. I like to apply Boiing with my finger, or a brush using the pinpointing method (brilliant for blemishes). This comes in six shades - so there's a shade for everyone.

Finally, Erase Paste. This is a product I'd wanted to try long before working at Benefit.  It's a concentrated, creamy concealer which is incredible for masking any under eye darkness making stress and fatigue a thing of the past. The pink tone of the concealer counteracts any darkness around the eye giving the perfect brightened look. I apply this with a brush - just a warning to use it sparingly as a little really does go a long way! This comes in three shades meaning that everyone can get their perfect brightened under eye - yay!

All three Benefit Cosmetics concealers in one post - have you ever tried any of these? What did you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment