Wednesday 21 September 2016

NIP + FAB VIPER VENOM EYE FIX



I've never been an avid eye cream user, and we can blame that on laziness - I don't mind. I can also blame that on the fact that I've yet to find one that I absolutely love, or one that makes a huge difference. With that being said, there's not a lot of difference to make. I'm quite proud of my under eye area if I do say so myself.

So - the eyes. The eye area is delicate and is ten times thinner than the rest of the face. Due to the fact that the skin is thinner, dark circles (or a lack of hydration) is more likely to show there than anywhere else. Your eyes do an average of 10,000 movements a day - isn't that crazy! Meaning that we should all start to look after our eyes - whether you can see problems there or not.

This Nip + Fab Viper Venom Eye Fix is a refreshing eye gel in a roll on style - the cooling applicator helps to reduce puffiness, the Liftonin helps to minimise wrinkles (yes, it's anti-aging) and the Syn-ake (inspired by the potent effect of venom from the Temple Viper) smoothes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This also contains Red Algae Extract which reduces the look of dark circles for a radiance boosting effect.

I can safely say I'm enjoying using this eye gel - although I haven't seen dramatic changes, I have noticed that my under eye concealer doesn't crease as much since I've started using this - meaning that any fine lines I did have are starting to be smoothed out!

Help me complete my quest to find the perfect eye cream - what are your favourites?


No comments:

Post a Comment