Thursday 22 September 2016

BENEFIT COSMETICS: DANDELION DEW



I've wanted Benefit's Dandelion Dew for donkeys years. Ok - slight exaggeration but I've wanted it for a long time and as it's an online exclusive it was the first product in my basket when it came to work's A/W Allocation.

I've been really getting into blusher lately - I never really got into them as I always though they would accentuate my chubby cheeks. The Dandelion range from Benefit Cosmetics is absolutely perfect for me as it's a a baby pink so it's not too bright on my cheeks yet still gives a gorgeous pop of colour. The Dandelion Dew is a sheer baby pink liquid formula - the texture is so soft and radiant it gives a gorgeous glow too!

This liquid formula is beautiful and lightweight - I apply mine with a beauty blender but you could apply with your fingertips or a buffing brush. It's definitely buildable too so if you wanted more of a pink cheek glow then just build it up. Overall I love the look this product gives - the Benefit Box O'Powder Blushers are famous - this one is definitely underrated!

I'm absolutely in love with the packaging - I don't think I've ever loved a product's packaging more! 
Have you tried Benefit's blusher range? What's your favourite?



No comments:

Post a Comment