Thursday 13 October 2016

URBAN DECAY ALL NIGHTER FOUNDATION.



Urban Decay are an amazing make up brand that I've been trying a lot of recently. Growing up, it was really the only premium make up name that I knew as my cousin was always using their products! Lately, their new All Nighter Foundation has become a staple in my make up bag. Usually, I was using Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation as it was high coverage and stayed all day - so I was eager to try the All Nighter when I heard that it was supposed to be a rival for the Double Wear.

The All Nighter is a water based, waterproof formula that provides a full coverage that lasts all day. When I first tried the foundation it was a tiny sample pot and I was not expecting the coverage it gave at first - I used a Real Techniques Buffing Brush, lightly flicked it into the pot and it covered my whole face! Blown away!

The All Nighter has an insane amount of pigment - it's not advertised as a buildable foundation because it's simply not! A little goes a long way and thats the way I like it! Be warned though, the foundation can run a little dark once dry so I would go for a shade lighter than you usually wear to be on the safe side.

I like to wear mine with a little concealer under the eye, some powder around the nose where I get the shiniest and a load of All Nighter Setting Spray to finish the look. I would 100% recommend this foundation to anyone (in fact I already have been).

Have you tried the All Nighter Foundation yet? What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment