Wednesday 14 October 2015

TOO FACED BETTER THAN SEX?


The Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara has been at the top of some peoples make-up must haves for a while now, so I bought it for myself with some birthday money that I had. Considering I'd never tried anything from Too Faced before, needless to say I was eager to try it.

One of the first things that I noticed was the packaging - I've always been a fan of Too Faced's packaging, it's so iconic and allows you to immediately recognise the brand. The mascara tube feels as though it's made of metal, and is relatively heavy for a mascara however that didn't put me off at all.

The wand itself is relatively big and the hourglass shaped applicator is thick and at first glance seems as though it would give a false lash effect. The statistics on the packaging state that 90% of users saw a dramatic look with one coat so I had high hopes for this mascara, especially as I'd seen so many people raving about it.

The rumours were definitely true about this! It adds a lot of volume, although not that much length but it definitely adds a lot of drama. At first, I had to let this mascara dry a little as the formula is a little too wet for my liking, however once it had dried out the mascara was perfect for me and on first impressions alone has quickly become one of my favourite go to mascaras to use. I would definitely recommend a careful application, however, purely because the applicator is so big and if you wear mascara on your lower lashes then be even more careful with the application.

I'll definitely be using more products from this brand purely on the impression of this one product. 
Go Too Faced!


No comments:

Post a Comment