Thursday 15 October 2015

CHANEL SOLEIL TAN DE CHANEL


The Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel is an iconic product and something I had my eye on for the longest period of time - perhaps the product I own that I lusted after for the longest - and I can safely say it was worth it. As a Chanel product, it was pricey but I treated myself to it as a gift for finishing university with a 2:1. First of all, the lady on the counter when I purchased it was the most helpful person, and definitely represented Chanel with style and class - something I always love to see. She explained the product fully to me and told me all of the different ways in which I could use it.

The product itself is a cream bronzer - something I'd never ever worked with but always wanted to. It's also one of those products that's so pretty you don't actually ever want to use it - it took me a while, but eventually I did!

I use it two different ways - one way is to use it to bronze up your skin, which is going to be perfect when it comes to Summer and my upcoming holiday. I use my Real Techniques Contour Brush and buff it into the skin instead of using a powder bronzer. Over application can give an orangey-muddy look but if used correctly it can give you a bronze goddess summer glow which looks gorgeous.

Another way that I use it is as a cream contour product - I use the Real Techniques Bold Metals 301 brush which is a dense, flat contour brush. The density of this brush means that it doesn't suck up any of the product and creates a stiff line of contour on your skin. I line the outer parts of my hairline, my temples, hollows of my cheekbones, chin and nose with this product, apply whatever concealer/foundation I'm using to the blank sections of my face and then blend together using a Beauty Blender.

One thing I can say about this product is a little for sure goes a long way - it looks as though it's hardly been touched so I know it will last me a long time!




No comments:

Post a Comment