Monday 23 February 2015

SOAP AND GLORY SUPERCAT LINER.



I'd been looking for a liquid eyeliner in pen form for ages - I still haven't nailed the perfect winged liner so I thought a pen form could give me much more control and precision! I've seen so many reviews on the Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen Carbon Black Extreme that I decided to purchase, and give it a go!

I purchased mine from Boots, and it cost me £6.00 which I thought was a good price for such a raved about product. I've used a few Soap and Glory make-up items before, and they were good quality so I was expecting good things from this liner.

First impressions were that it's super easy to use, and extremely black! It comes out so pigmented! The nib is also very soft - that may sound silly but I've used a pen liner before with the harshest nib and it felt like I was jabbing myself in the eye! Not nice!

The nib itself is like a felt-tip pen nib, it ends in a very fine point allowing you to create the perfect line - as thin, or as thick as you like to do it. The fine end of the nib also allows you to create a perfect wing if you like to wing your liner out. It's super quick, fast and easy - even for beginners.

The only downfall is that if you rub your eyes a lot (like me), or get watery eyes, it can rub off or smudge quite easily. However if you don't do this, it's staying power is long-lasting. To prevent any running or rubbing off I like to set mine slightly with black eyeshadow, any will do.

Do you have any suggestions for liner pens? Have you used the Soap and Glory Supercat liner?




2 comments:

  1. wish we had soap & glory here, this sounds nice! i'm loving stila's at the moment :)

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is really good! Shame you don't have Soap and Glory though, their make-up is so good :). I haven't tried anything Stila yet, although I do have a few things in mind of theirs! xx

      Delete