Tuesday 28 February 2017

THE ORDINARY HYALURONIC SERUM.



I've recently discovered The Ordinary which is a branch of iconic skincare brand Deciem. The Ordinary seem to stock amazing quality skincare products at purse friendly prices and one of my recent finds is the Hyaluronic Acid. For those who don't know, Hyaluronic Acid is great if you need intense hydration. HA can attract up to 1,000 times its weight in water so is great for providing the hydration your skin can so desperately seek.

I was drawn to this product as I know that Hyaluronic Acid is a staple in almost every skincare routine and is also one of the key ingredients in one of my favourite products, Advanced Night Repair by Estee Lauder, so at £6, I thought I'd give this a go. After only a few days of use I'd absolutely fallen in love with it.

It comes in a sleek, matte glass bottle which I absolutely love, and again, like ANR has the dropper packaging, although it seems to work for this product as it's not as thick. I apply morning and night time and it seems to be doing wonders for my skin. I feel 100% hydrated, my skin never feels tight or oily (which is a bonus).

I'm looking forward to trying some other bits from The Ordinary, the range is extensive and budget friendly which is great for everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment