Tuesday 15 March 2016

HOW TO LOOK THE BEST AT EVERYTHING: BENEFIT.


*Published in order to celebrate my new job at Benefit Cosmetics*


Benefit is one of the worlds best make up brands; founded in San Francisco by two sisters - I think the brands been developed with the right brains - two women! How to Look the Best at Everything is one of their multiple kits with miniatures of a few products, and this kit is all about perfecting that base. It comes in three shades - light, medium and deep. I have the medium shade kit.

The kit contains a miniature Porefessional, which is an award winning primer. It's a pro balm which helps to reduce the appearance of pores on the skin - it can be used alone, underneath or on top of your make up. It's a skin colour product which means it blends seamlessly into the skin going completely unnoticed.

The product I was most eager to try in this kit was the Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation. The medium kit comes with the shade 'I'm So Money Honey' which is a perfect match for me. It's a light coverage foundation, but with the right application (a brush or a beauty blender) can become buildable and create a medium coverage. It also contains an SPF 25 which is brilliant for a foundation.

The Boi-ing concealer is an industrial strength concealer which is brilliant for concealing imperfections. This kit comes with shades 02 (the most popular shade of this concealer), and 03. This cream concealer can be applied with your fingertips or a brush and is easy to blend out. I would have also used this underneath the eyes but the shades I have are too dark - eager to try shade 01 for that reason!

The final product in the box is Hello Flawless powder. The medium kit comes with the shade 'I'm Cute as a Bunny Honey'.  This has an SPF 15 and can be worn alone for a satin finish. You can use the brush for a light coverage or apply with a sponger for a heavier coverage.

How to Look the Best at Everything retails at £25.50. It's available at Benefit counters worldwide. Have you tried any Benefit products? What are your favourite?



1 comment:

  1. It would be sooo amazing if you have swatches of this kit! I had seen this around and thought that it's such a good set, but I couldn't figure out if the colors will match as I have never tried their foundations.

    K ♡ http://kayxcake.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete