Saturday 30 May 2015

FINALLY FINISHED UNIVERSITY!

- Myself and Mum, in Wetherspoons before the ceremony

I thought I'd write a little post to inform you all that after four very long, and hard years, I've finally finished my degree. From here on, I shall be Sophie Tumber, BA Hons. How exciting! I graduate in September - I'm unsure on my final grade as I'm still waiting on a couple of grades, however I shall find out in July the official grade I am graduating with.

UPDATE: I GRADUATED WITH AN UPPER SECOND CLASS DEGREE - 2:1!

Expect lots more posts now that I'm finished at university - including a few 'performance' based ones coming up!


1 comment:

  1. So happy for you! Well done, you've worked really hard and deserve to finally relax! x

    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete